|Star that went towards the Hollywood system. Pushed to be a star from her mother and at all times in trouble with the regulation due to her temper. Placed in a psychological establishment in 1944. After showing on This is Your Life, she acquired a job as a film host in Indianapolis. This may have been the happiest time of her life.
Cosmic Baseball Association
- 09/19 - Born in Seattle, WA.
- Too Many Parents. Come and Get It. Wed Leif Erickson.
- Ebb Tide.
- 02 - "Nobody's Yes-Girl" Modern Screen.
- Son of Fury. When into mental hospitals.
- Wed Alfred Lobley.
- The Party Crashers. Wed Leland Mikesell.
- Frances Farmer Presents (WFBM-TV Indianapolis).
- 08/01 - Died from most cancers in INDIANAPOLIS, IN. Buried in Oaklawn Cemetery northeast of Indianapolis.
Indiana Hollywood Hall of Fame member
Last updated on 7/17/2001 at 6:forty nine:30 PM