- 03/11 - Born Mary Anissa Jones in WEST LAFAYETTE, IN.
- Presented to the Monkees a Best Comedy Series Emmy. 07 -
- Presented to Milborn Stone from Gunsmoke an Outstanding Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Emmy. 09/07 - TV Guide cowl.
- 04/sixteen - Broke her leg and had an allergic reaction to the anit-depressant. Parts of her body have been paralyzed even her tongue. TV Radio Mirror, 7/1969.
- 04/16 - Broke her leg on the playground. Had a allergic response to the drugs and nearly became paralyzed. 07 - TV Radio Mirror. (12/10) - The Trouble with Girls (w/ Elvis Presley).
- 01 - comedian book revealed by Gold Key . (10/06) - To Rome with Love "Roman Affair" 'Buffy Davis'.
- Live on 100 Rees St., Playa Del Rey, CA.
Orville Wright Jr. High School.
Westchester High School.
- In prison for running away from home.
labored at the Winchell's Donut Shop.
- 08/28 - Died in 2312 Littler Lane, Oceanside, CA. Cremated, ashes scattered at sea. (Find a death).
- Died brother, Paul from an overdose.
- 04/18 - E! True Hollywood Story "Family Affair: The Anissa Jones Story".
- (father) John P. (mother) Mary Paula Tweel. (brother) Paul.